“Get Ready For Production” Prototype Course
Prepare for production so you can successfully sail through the manufacturing process
Think your ready to manufacture but don't quite sure if it will all go smoothly?
PERFECT IF YOU:
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Sew…You want to grow your brand, keep costs down, and speed up delivery times, got it! But before you do anything, understanding product development is the key. Prototypes are the heart of the apparel manufacturing process. They inform production, lead to perfect fit, and act as the “showpieces” that bring in business.
In this package, we’ll explore everything you need to do to ensure a smooth, successful manufacturing process. There are a lot of moving pieces but we’re here to guide you through every step.
RESULTS I CAN EXPECT:
- How to find, hire and build the team to create a prototype.
- How to create the perfect tech pack (product blueprint) which includes, specs, communicate
- construction/seams details, artwork details and more.
- How to source, analyze and select the right fabric & trims.
- How to achieve the best fit and conduct a fit session.
- How to label products and meet legal compliance's.
- How to determine, plan, budget and organize the number of styles for sampling and production.
- Smart Goals worksheet
- Work back schedule template
- Pre-production checklist to help plan out tasks
- Production budget planning template
- The ultimate Tech Pack Clarity Worksheet & Template
- Fit session Commenting Template
- Bill of Materials sheet
- ***Low/No Minimum Fabric & Trim Directory***
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR WHEN THE COURSE LAUNCHES
SIGN UP HERE!!!
I'm the the visionary behind SourceMyGarment.com, an author and a media-acclaimed, award-winning serial entrepreneur. My 10 years’ expertise spans the whole industry, from offshore manufacturing and sustainable product development to project management and business strategy.
My mission is to help fashion startups succeed in a complex industry.